Our board-certified neurologists at Knoxville Neurology Specialists have more than 60 years of experience caring for patients with diseases of the brain, spinal cord, and nervous system. They’re skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders. Learn more about our neurology services.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Bell’s palsy
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy and neuromuscular diseases
- Parkinson’s disease
- Vertigo (sensation of whirling and loss of balance)
Our Neurology Services
- Neurological evaluation
- Comprehensive headache evaluation and treatment
- Injections for headache and migraine
- Occipital nerve block (injection of steroids or anesthetics for chronic headache)
- Nerve conduction studies to detect nerve damage
- Deep brain stimulation
Outpatient Care Services
If you require any outpatient testing or procedures, our providers will work closely with you to schedule them at your convenience at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center.
For more information about the neurology services offered at our office or to schedule an appointment, call (865) 546-0157.